For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Forward Partners Management Company Limited of Commercial Unit 2, Aurora Building, 124 East Road, London, N1 6FD.
What kind of information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website forwardpartners.com (our Website);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
How do we use your personal data?
We use information help about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
2.3 If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the United Kingdom Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our affiliates or professional advisers;
- persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you;
- companies which perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- other companies who we believe may have products and services of interest to you.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- Forward Partners Management Company Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
How we protect your data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow a web application to tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This statistical data does not identify an individual. We only use this information:
- to gather information on IP addresses and pages visited;
- to analyse trends;
- to administer the website;
- to track user's movements on the website; and
- for purposes of statistical analysis.
Links to other websites
Our Website may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You should always check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your right to access your information
The Act gives you the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. The fee for obtaining a copy of your information is £10 which will go towards meeting our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We can provide you with that information further to a request in writing to Forward Partners Management Company Limited, Commercial Unit 2, Aurora Building, 124 East Road, London, N1 6FD providing us with sufficient information to identify you (we may need to request proof of identity in some instances). You have the right to request an amendment to any information that we hold and which you believe to be incorrect.
From time to time, Forward Partners Management Company Limited or third parties who we think have products or services of interest to you may send you emails, email newsletters or news updates alerting you to new features, products, promotions, or services pertaining to our Website. If you no longer wish to receive materials from us and/or from such third parties, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by writing to us at Forward Partners Management Company Limited, Centry 3, 19 Mandela Street, London, NW1 0DU or by emailing us your request to unsubscribe to email@example.com